Tuesday 12 December 2023

HEALTH AND HEALING SCRIPTURES


Brethren, we've noticed how many people had lost confidence in Divine healing. This also means faith in God's Word is no longer the preference of a lot of people. We believe the following verses will stir up the Faith of many as well in Jesus Name!

THE OLD TESTAMENT 

1. Genesis 20:17-So Abraham prayed unto God; and God healed Abimelech, and his wife, and his maidservants: and they bore children.

2. Genesis 25:21-And Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.

3. Exodus 15:26-…I am the LORD that healeth thee.

4. Exodus 23:25, 26 - And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfill.

5. Deuteronomy 32:39-…I make alive … and I heal…

6. 1 Kings 17:21-And Elijah cried unto the LORD,…And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.

7. 2 Kings 2:21-…Thus saith the LORD, I have healed these waters, there shall not be from thence any more death or barren(ness)

8. 2 Kings 4:32-36 –(Prophet Elisha) raised the Shunamite woman’s son from the dead.

9. 2 Kings 20:5- Turn again and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: I will heal thee: on the third day thou shall go up unto the house of the LORD.

10. 2 Chron. 7:14-…I…will heal their land.

11. 2 Chron. 30:20-And the LORD hearkened to Hezekiah, and healed the people.


No comments:

Post a Comment