Thursday 26 August 2021

PRAY FOR NIGERIA


What do you actually mean when you say "Pray for Nigeria?" I believe, the candid Truth is that we all need to return to God Almighty and sincerely Repent from the sinfulness spread in secret places and publicly. 

The terrible sin before God is Unbelief against Him; trusting men than God in Christ Jesus!

Indeed, God's Merciful, but a deliberate act of Remorse and Brokenness is demanded from the citizens, especially the believers. 

The Word of God can't return to Him void, it must accomplish what He sent it to do. 

"If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chron 7:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment