Saturday 5 March 2016

HARD SAYINGS OF CHRIST



The hard sayings of Jesus Christ are most despised, rejected and ignored; and yet these are the scriptures that give the much emphasis on the conditions for entry into the Kingdom of God.

Before I give an exhausted list of hard sayings in the Bible; let me quickly fish out the few I can recall: 
John 6:51 "I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world."

John 6:53 “Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you” Read vv 37-57.

Just like many were offended and walked away from Him v 66; so many today do not give serious preference and get offended when the truth is preached.

I urge my friends to refer to the bread of Life; I mean, let’s by faith partake in the flesh and blood of Jesus for our miracles that will result to our eternal salvation in Jesus’ Name... 

 


1 comment: