Friday 25 March 2016

THE POWER OF THE NEW COVENANT



And He (JESUS) said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.” (Mark 14:24)

"Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. He who eats My flesh and drinks 
My blood abides in Me, and I in him.” (John 6:54-56).

“After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me” (1Cor 11:25)

The main or focal message on the passion of the Christ is to partake in the Holy Communion of His flesh and Blood as often as possible to remember Him always. This is therefore never a seasonal ritual as we have been taught by our religious outfits.

The remembrance of our Lord Jesus Christ is much in maintaining a constant relationship with God who actually first loved us and offered Him for our ransom here on earth and eternally!

And so as we constantly bear in mind His suffering, death and resurrection; we also remember moment by moment our victory over sin, death and Satan in JESUS’ NAME...   

No comments:

Post a Comment