Tuesday 22 December 2015

TO FULFILL RIGHTEOUSNESS





“Then Jesus came from Galilee to John at the Jordan to be baptised by him. And John tried to prevent Him, saying, ‘I need to be baptised by You, and are You coming to me?’ But Jesus answered and said to him, ‘Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfil all righteousness.’ Then he allowed Him.” (Matthew 3:13-15)

The future holds for us the release from HEAVEN the vehement power to DESTROY all oppositions against everything evil on EARTH about our lives, ministries, families, and all endeavours in JESUS’ Name...

2016 and beyond is a decade of divine reconciliation. The Holy Spirit needs a pure and free spirit or heart for liberation function in the believer. I pray for the Spirit of holiness, peace and serenity to occupy our hearts in Jesus’ Name...   


“Hide Your face from my sins, And blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me...The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-These, O God, You will not despise.” (Psalms 51:11-12,17). AMEN, OH LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment