Wednesday 31 May 2017

Divine Opportunities




All we need to do is forego or eliminate all natural struggles and give God a chance. There are ample opportunities from the kingdom inheritance which we can tap from. There is no motivational inspirer outside God that can lift up our fortunes and expand our destiny scopes and hopes.

Jesus said, “Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Place my yoke over your shoulders, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble. Then you will find rest for yourselves because my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” [Mt 11:28-30 (GW)] 

This is where one can discover exactly what is truly needed from above for earthly distinct gains. “And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:  But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.” (Lk 10:41)


The Martha and Mary contrast clearly explains how decisive one can resolve to seek the will of God or pursue vain or unprofitable ventures in life. But Mary’s posture remains unbeatable as it was clearly commended by the Master; “But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.” The choice to hang around or close to Jesus can handle every situation of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment