Wednesday 31 May 2017

Prayer for Instant Freedom




We declare by faith, the liberty of many who might have been trapped by this demonic whoredom of living a disgraceful lifestyle; in drug addiction, alcohol, prostitution, cheating, lying, stealing, killing and destruction of all kinds. We set them free from every trace of darkness and confusion.

We declare them free so that they can have the life that brightens their hope now and forever. Amen! Now, we suggest to the reader to pray the prayer below:
Oh Lord, I confess my faith in Christ Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, and by the power of His Spirit and His Blood, I set myself free from all demonic bondages of self-seeking gratification.

I know my body is the temple of God, where you promise to dwell in by your Spirit. I refuse to allow the carnality spirits to rule over me. I hand over my entire existence into your hands. From now henceforth; help me to live a decent life; preserving my entire life and body only for your glory and honour in Jesus name. Amen!


We believe you can be made a kingdom citizen and the disciple of the Lord Jesus supernaturally wherever you are, in Jesus name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment