Monday 12 October 2015

GOOD MEASURE





"Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." Lk 6:38

Our offering determines our gainful living! Whatever we give; in some mysterious ways are restored back to us. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."

Some years back, I was rude and disobedient to my parents; I thought I was also right in my views and actions; but with time, I had to painfully bear with the same measure of my wrong deeds from my own children!!!

One can only escape the severe pay backs of the future by acting right and obediently now. You may not understand what will give you joy and comfort in the future now; just receive wisdom from God by His Spirit to start behaving good to others now and the future pay backs will surely be rewarding in Jesus’ Name...

Empty your purse for the sake of the needy; it may never take that long for God to use someone to fill it back with a good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over in Jesus’ Name...

Oh Lord God Almighty, bless the hands that are supporting this ministry prayerfully, financially, materially and otherwise a million-fold in Jesus’ Name...

No comments:

Post a Comment