Saturday 31 October 2015

MAINTAIN YOUR FRIENDSHIP




Jesus clearly said, "No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you” Jn 15:15

All it is required of every believer is to maintain our friendship with our Lord; it is divine friendship and should never be toyed around with whatsoever! It is friendship that pays so much beyond the gifts of the best of any acquaintance.

The basis for our friendship is our total loyalty to Him; "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.” Jn 15:7

Our consistency into divine friendship grooms us into Christ’s consciousness which is the nature of God Himself. The more our likeness of God the greater power we possess over and against the forces of darkness in Jesus’ Name...

When our friendship gets more intimate with Christ; the enemy backs off because we automatically become the replica of heavenly fires that torment every demon or evil spirit in and around us in Jesus’ Name...       

No comments:

Post a Comment