Sunday 23 August 2015

DISTRACTIONS (continued)





Do not quickly get irritated if your attention is being drawn to the truth of God’s Word by the leading of the Holy Spirit. Let no other or contrary spirit continue to lead you astray.

Christianity is more personal than organizational! As long as you have not found clear direction by the leading of the Holy Spirit personally; you will dwell to long in the fun making and activities of the crowd; and you may end up as a fruitless Christian!

Consider all organizational Christianity as religious except Christ Jesus is considered as the Foundation. “Now I say this, that each of you says, "I am of Paul," or "I am of Apollos," or "I am of Cephas," or "I am of Christ." Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?” (1Cor 1:12,13).

The bottom line of this emphasis is; ensure you can truly represent God on earth without making reference to the church or ministry you belong for the only reason of giving glory to Him in Jesus Name….   

“But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. (Rev 21:22)

No comments:

Post a Comment