Sunday 30 August 2015

WONDERFUL DAY








What a wonderful day is Sunday in Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria. All the ladies do appear decent from morning till the time I was returning home from church.

Pondering within me; I wished everyday was a Sunday; at least from morning till 4pm; because actually much later in the day, church attire would have been changed for weekend programs. However, everyday is the Lord’s DAY!

As I got closer home; a middle aged lady caught my attention; she was dressed in a tight-above-knees skirt! I was almost afraid to approach her with my decency gospel of truth.

But glory be to God; the Holy Spirit granted wisdom and strength and I went to her. I said to her; “I like your dress; you are a wonderful lady; you have a great future; you are a decent woman etc.” She was just looking at me speechless. I shared a tract and went my way!

It was the Holy Spirit’s approach; I knew some kind of impact was created in her life. I pray she will live to share her testimony to someone someday in Jesus’ Name…   

No comments:

Post a Comment