Wednesday 4 March 2015

DUTY BOUND FOREVER






Never shall my place of duty be rendered absconded. I derive absolute delight on God’s Kingdom faith project site. There shall never be temptations to yield to when abiding comfort surrounds me while on duty.

Never shall my position in God’s Kingdom business be redundant. I will remain forever actively effective in my walk with God. And as I walk, as if enslaved to God; amazing testimonies must follow and His Name alone must also be honored and glorified.

I shall never shy away from the Kingdom responsibilities until God’s Government as His will in Heaven rule my world and generation. I will not give up the faith duties and prayer labors until the sick are healed. I must keep on travailing until revival breaks forth in millions of souls.

I have made up my mind; since the mind of Christ rules over mine (1Cor 2:16) to walk in the Spirit and no more in the flesh, until all demonic appearances are exposed and the oppressed be let loosed (Eph 1:21).

It remains my eternal duty to confess the Word; to apply my lips to duty until the promises of God for the sake of people in need are fulfilled. There must be total and absolute transformations in our environments and societies in Jesus’ Name!  


No comments:

Post a Comment