Wednesday 4 March 2015

I SHALL NEVER GIVE UP





Until the reality of God’s Kingdom begins to manifest in my life and ministry; I shall never give up my faith in God Almighty. I will keep on believing until every detail of God’s purpose is accomplished in my life and ministry.

What happened in the life and ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ is purposed to be perfectly imitated by every Christian. I will remain a trustworthy and living testimony of God Himself as long as I live on earth.

John 14:1,12 says; as I believe in God and in His Son Jesus Christ; I have no course to be troubled both earthly and eternally; because the works of Christ and even the greater works are possible with me. 

I will never give up the prayer of faith in God; that is what keeps my relationship intimate with Him. I will not give up until people begin to look for the salvation of their souls. I will not retire until the Nicodemus of our time defy the darkness and cold of night seasons to find lasting solutions to life.

I will not be ashamed of the gospel until people like Zacchaeus never enjoy any earthly riches and rest until they use every method by desperation to find me. Yes, I refuse to give up in Jesus’ Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment