Monday 23 November 2015

UNCOMPROMISING OBEDIENCE




Whenever I notice my behaviour going contrary to the word of God; I regret so much. I pray that my Heavenly Father will help me do all that had been listed as Christian obligation without compromise in Jesus’ Name. Join me say, AMEN! 

There is no way we can say that we are totally ignorant of what is expected of us as Christians. The words of our Lord Jesus Christ are clearly pronounced in Scriptures; we must learn selflessness and sacrifice to strictly comply with our 
Heavenly Father’s instructions in Jesus’ Name...

I am obliged to make reference to some crucial Biblical issues the people of God sometimes take for granted. We simply ignore the truth because we are never strong enough to resist the views of the world, majority, or the opinions of men. May the Lord enable us obey Him without fear in Jesus’ Name...

For instance, concerning death; we are instructed to raise the dead Mt 10:8; but amazingly, we hardly find our churches conducting services purposely to pray for the sick to be healed and to raise the dead.


When we gather in multitudes at funerals or burials; should that not be considered as rebellion against God’s word? Where is our faith? Ought we not to please God with faith and glorify Him when the sick are healed and the dead are restored back to life in Jesus’ Name? John 11:4,40.

No comments:

Post a Comment