Wednesday 18 February 2015

PRACTICAL EXORCISM (II)






The more we are used to the practice of the Lord’s ministry, the more Christianity proves its worth in the church. Peoples and nations are so sick and tired of a powerless church.

We must therefore continue to practice the faith that is truly meaningful and actively effective. Let us continue from the previous session of learning from Jesus’ ministry which was purposely meant for the church to take over:

·       I am anointed by the Spirit of God to do the works of Christ and even greater works I shall do…

·       By the new covenant in the Blood of Jesus, I free myself from all evil ancestral connections in Jesus; Name…

·       I free myself from all hidden sinful habits, let my past that is associated with curses lose its grip over me in Jesus’ Name…

·       Let all ancestral and generational curses against my life and destiny; be broken in Jesus’ Name…

·       Every sexual sin of the past that was connected to a curse; I free myself from all in Jesus’ Name….

·       Every past rebellious behavior that brought a curse against my life; I disconnect myself in Jesus’ Name...

·       Every sin of unbelief associated with witch doctors’ curses; lose your grip over my life, family, and destiny in Jesus’ Name…  

·       Use this pattern of prayers to disconnect yourself from everything the devil may be using to cause torments and setbacks in your life and ministry in Jesus’ Name…  


No comments:

Post a Comment