Thursday 19 February 2015

THE TOILING MAN





It is saddening to see so many people just ready all the time to get conformed to life surrounded with struggles. In fact, amazingly, many nickname themselves with suffering and toiling, eg "hustler"

Good living must be laid on a solid foundation. Acknowledging one’s source of life counts paramount; that means you must make God rule over the center stage of your life.

When God operates as the guide to life, the journey becomes easy. Jesus said;

 Matthew 11:28-30 “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

What a pity noticing people who are supposed to represent God on earth as ministers of the gospel suffering and complaining in the course of executing their duty before men and God.

As you take a critical look at their spiritual lifestyle, you will never doubt why they are suffering; they say they are serving God but they hardly have an intimate relationship with Him.

Success in ministry is never measured by what you do for God, but by the relationship you maintain with Him. That means, the prayer closet should be on constant usage; the longer time in prayer, the sure abundance the results.  

No comments:

Post a Comment