Wednesday 18 February 2015

PRACTICAL EXORSIM (I)





Matthew10:1 “And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.”

All who are called by the name of Christ are to practice His works and even beyond what was known in His ministry (John 14:12). We apply faith utterance to practice the works of God’s nature on circumstances. The following examples if declared by faith consistently in prayer must yield the required results:
·       I am anointed by the Spirit of God to minister to the needs of people and to my own necessities of life…

·       I am anointed to heal the sick… including myself… (mention the name or nature of the infirmity)

·       I am anointed to cast out demons, unclean spirits, contrary spirits, spirit of death, spirits of immorality, lust and whoredom, spirits of lack and poverty, spirits of hypocrisy… (mention the demonic spirits by name without fear)

·       I am anointed to set the captives free… every spirit of addiction, spirits of loneliness, suicide spirits, spirit of idleness… (mention your type of captivity and free yourself from it)

·       I am anointed to declare; let the poor say, I am rich; let the weak say, I am strong; let the lost say; I am found; let the sick say, I am healed….

·       There are many things to trust God for, exercise faith and declare the results even before you realize them… All of God’s blessings are for the salvation of souls, stay in your testimony for your eternal salvation and for the glory of God in Jesus’ Mighty Name! say A M E N !        

No comments:

Post a Comment